Post your education level

63 posts latest by JJeanne 10 years ago

What level of education are you currently in and what are your educational goals? What are you studying/

Faith Genius

19 posts latest by Hydrargyrum 10 years ago

We want to explain everything – we’re creating the Internet Talmud! So it’s not surprising that we have a

Breaking Down the Tao. Word to Lao

4 posts latest by Stepper 10 years ago

Breaking down the Tao Te Ching in it’s entirety is one of my biggest annotation projects on Poetry Genius

Would any of you teachers on RG teach and test a class over Jay Z for three days?

51 posts latest by ​streetlights 10 years ago

That’s what a teacher in Mississippi did and some of the parents are outraged. What do you think? Here’s

New Editors (10/4/2013)

1 post latest by Perfectrhyme 10 years ago

New Editors: User Made an editor by @SevenPleiades @Lucky_Desperado

Do you think school is useless now

2 posts latest by Mr. Varnell 10 years ago

because what they teach we can easy find on the internet and the only thing that I can think of to keep

New Editors (10/3/2013)

3 posts latest by Jeeho 10 years ago

New Editors: User Made an editor by @JillLee @Lucky_Desperado @jeeho @perfectrhyme

Temple Of Hi-Hop

1 post latest by Dantiz 10 years ago

Can imagine what scientists will say of Hip Hop in just 100 years?

Why is so hard to express yourself

1 post latest by Clair_SenSe 10 years ago

THE OPPRESSORS

What's a Poem You Find Genuinely Scary?

7 posts latest by Jeeho 10 years ago

It’s Halloween month. What are some poems that creep you out? This one’s not that scary, but it’s eerie

FAVORITE PALINDROME?????

21 posts latest by Stepper 10 years ago

Mine is the classic “Able was I ere I saw Elba.” What’s your fave palindrome @Stepper @Negrostotle @

*Ottava Rima Thread*

3 posts latest by Jeeho 10 years ago

A Ottava Rima is a poem written in 8-line octives. Each line is of a 10 or 11 syllable count in the

Poetry Genius: To Engineer A Community

25 posts latest by miss_miranda 10 years ago

Poetry Genius is a relatively new branch of Rap Genius but few understand the power of this platform

Picture Poetry: The Hand

7 posts latest by MrMaddox 10 years ago

Round 2! Da Rules For participants Don’t scroll down to read what others have posted before posting

HARRY POTTER GOES GINSBERG & OTHER LIT/FILM CROSSOVERS

2 posts latest by Stepper 10 years ago

Daniel Radcliffe has no problem showing his schlong on stage (see Equus), and also has no qualms playing