Hold off! We have a brand coming soon!

April 16th, 2014

@Beanhead

Media – too broad, just like entertainment

Personally TV/Movie Genius is straight to the point. Really don’t know what else we could possibly change it to.

Film – that would mean only movies and not shows. Seeing as we also have animations this would be a problem.

AV – like adult video? or the AV club?

I mean technically we do write scripts for the episodes so Script Genius wouldn’t be a bad idea.

But still voting for leave as is @TomiFischer

April 16th, 2014

@notero – any info you can give us?

April 16th, 2014

Crikey! What’s the point of downvotes in a discussion like this?

They are only suggestions, not plots to subjugate mankind and rule the world!

April 17th, 2014

I still like Hollywood Genius, although I know everything is not made in LA

@Scottish-Lady: pretend downvote to your comment for purposes of irony…

April 17th, 2014

@Mr_Varnell

Ironic down voting is much appreciated! Thank you.

April 17th, 2014

Should be TV and Movie at the mo, imo. Also you’d need at least one person who could commit to posting at least every day (which in turn entails having at least some fresh content to post every day)– Game Genius has/had Thatkidwith5dollars– someone needs to step up and own this basically.

April 17th, 2014

@Scottish-Lady

The true irony is that y'all wasn’t so concerned about any @tv-movie-genius activity before I started ushering in new breath here. Try hanging out on the @rap-genius-forum for a while and help me change a few diapers. Please.

April 17th, 2014

someone needs to step up and own this basically

@stephen_j_p

How much more stepping do we need to do?

When it comes to business…I don’t let PERSONAL grudges or issues get in my way. And I don’t let Profile Statuses stop me from out performing those with a higher title who might be slightly less qualified.

April 17th, 2014

Apologies– my post was written before the raft of replies that came in when I was away from my computer.

Def. agree that the branding is a tough nut to crack– TV and Movies are the same but different. TV/Movie does sound slightly clunky but it’s only 4 syllables in total and to me seems like the best option.

I also like Screen Genius as suggested by @singleportrait – except this may be very slightly esoteric and “Film Critic” sounding.

April 17th, 2014

@skoRG I think I get where your coming from but, without trying to be jerky about it, posting a gif and then downvoting 10 times before you state your reasoning isn’t the most fruitful way to engage in the discussion.

April 17th, 2014

#TeamScreenGenius

April 17th, 2014

@Mr_Varnell

who said I was looking for…ƒɾմìէ?

April 17th, 2014

Screen Genius > Script Genius > TV/Movie Genius

TomiFischerIsMyHomeboy Genius >>>>>

April 17th, 2014

we’re doing screen genius for whoever guessed that!!! #comingsoon possibly with its own real home! #tagsoverchannels 

April 17th, 2014