This just got so serious for me…I’m mad I didn’t see the signup at Barclay’s I definitely would’ve snuck my phone in to record the audio with so I could transcribe early and get us to annotate it…

This just became my obsession so once I get home later tonight I’m gonna look at what we have and try to add some stuff! Let’s get a few episodes we know we’ll have to link to up and annotated (season 3 episode 9, season 1 episode 9, maybe the finale of season 3, maybe Tyrion’s battle with wildfire)

I literally live like 5 blocks from Barclay’s :( so sad I’m not gonna be there

March 20th, 2014

today. is. the day.

April 6th, 2014

April 6th, 2014

This is an extremely unfortunate time for HBO Go to crash…

April 7th, 2014

Great episode. I liked the decision to start the episode with the Lannister swords being forged out of Ice (Stark’s ancestral sword) and the Red Viper intro. I wish Tickler wasn’t killed in Season 2 because of the implications it would have on that final scene. In the books, that final scene is much better, in terms of Arya’s perspective.

April 7th, 2014

Arya #1

April 7th, 2014

Arya becomes more of a badass each episode

April 7th, 2014

This is a preview of the next episode. GRRM wrote this episode himself. If what I think is going to happen actually happens, I can’t wait to see people’s reactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEBi8sU0rpk

April 8th, 2014

So excited!

April 10th, 2014

Just a heads up, aside from all that is happening tonight in GOT world, there is something big happening on the site tomorrow. Be ready to annotate. @TomiFischer and I will reveal more in the morning.

April 14th, 2014

@TheScrivener @TomiFischer

April 14th, 2014

#ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!?!

April 14th, 2014

Thank the Gods he’s finally dead

April 14th, 2014

Thank the Gods he’s finally dead

tfw haven’t seen. tfw someone dies. Pls donut say who.

@TheScrivener :o

April 14th, 2014

@MHealx tried to keep it ambiguous just in case :) could be anyone

April 14th, 2014