Adisa The Bishop – ♛ HHCF™ Street Games Vol. 1 ❝TRIVIA CONTEST❞ ♜
TO SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS,
PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN HIGHLIGHTED TEXT.
NEXT, AFTER REVIEWING THE SONG, CLICK THE SHARE TWITTER BOX AND SEND YOUR ANSWER WITH THE PRE-SET MESSAGE, LIKE THIS.
1. In the song Chess Clock, what is the name of Samuel Jackson's character from the movie Fresh?
2. In One Big Chess Game, Adisa The Bishop mentions Sicilian Dragons and the Yugoslav Attack. What are they?
3. In Chess Clock, Jasiri mentions Glock, Heckler and Koch. What are those companies?
4. In One Big Chess Game, Asheru mentions the importance of the 10,000 hours for mastery. Who invented the 10,000 Hour Rule?
5. Ryron Gracie opens up the song, A Technical Flow. He is the grandsdon of what martial arts icon?
6. A Technical Flow mentions the Goddess Caissa. How many lines was the famous poem she was mentioned in?
7. In A Technical Flow, rapper Kalhi mentions "the gentle art". What is "the gentle art" translated into Japanese?
8. Sunspot Jonz mentions Conrad Murray in 64 Squares In the Cipher. In what way can we imagine he was not true to "the code"?
9. Rakaa mentions the poisoned pawn in 64 Squares in the Cipher. What part of the HHCF philosophy connects life to the poisoned pawn chess tactic?
10. Who was RZA playing for the final round when he competed for the HHCF title belt in 2007?
Edit the description to add:
- Historical context: the work's place in history, how it was received
- A summary of the work's overall themes (example: "Here, Byron evokes the classic struggle between virtue and temptation...")
- A description of the work's overall style and tone