Naruto is wack anyway.

March 22nd, 2014

damn i haven’t posted in forever!

okay so update. so found out there were multiples versions, etc. of Ah! My Goddess! So I decided to watch the media b series with the Funimation sequel for it. so far i already finished the media b half, and i’m on the last episodes of the sequel. i have decided to rewatch Shuffle! afterwards, and i can’t remember the name, but I shall watch some other series after Shuffle!

March 22nd, 2014

#This tells you Goku wuz here.

March 23rd, 2014

I began watching Ergo Proxy and Serial Experiments Lain about a month ago, though they’re on pause atm because I’m pretty preoccupied with schoolwork. I’ll continue on after school becomes chill.

For manga, I’m currently reading chapter 24 of Code:Breaker.

March 24th, 2014

Death Note is one of my favourite ever manga and animes. The live-action movie was pretty fun too.

Currently watching Naruto Shippuden, albeit sporadically. I catch up on missed episdes every few weeks.

March 27th, 2014

To be honest, I don’t know if this is the right thread to comment in, but, it’s related to anime.

Do any of you in here know of any jazz-related soundtracks from animes you’ve come across?

For example:

I do watch anime sometimes, but I’ve only come across these four in particular with amazing soundtracks.

I’ve been getting into a lot of 70s Japanese Soul/Funk/Jazz-esqued music and remembered some animes OST’s were fantastic.

March 29th, 2014

Utsuro no Hako to zero no maria.

Light novel, this is my shit. Read nine hundred pages within eight hours cause it gripped my interest, it’s a thriller, simply steals you and show you the world inside. It’s translated on Baka-tsuki.

March 29th, 2014

@Haru-Rawls hellz yeah to cowboy bebop

the work which becomes a new genre in itself…

March 29th, 2014

Recommend Shaman King. Great series

March 30th, 2014

#GOAT

April 16th, 2014

#ATTACK ON TITAN COMING ON MAY 3RD 11:30

April 30th, 2014

May 14th, 2014

I’m watching the fuck out of Blue Exorcist right now. Need to start Attack on Titan.

May 15th, 2014

I watched the animated series of Blue Exorcist (when they released it) and by the time I got to episode 5 I was bored… more than two years later I went to the library and was looking for manga to read, picked Exorcist up and yo, the story is ill. It’s always manga that’s better than anime.

May 18th, 2014

Yo, who here has watched Tokyo Ghoul?

July 15th, 2014