Anime:

• Bleach (I rewatch the old episodes because I still can’t accept it’s over).
  • One Piece, occasionally there’s just so many episodes.
  • My Little Monster
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Boondocks
  • Fairy Tail

Manga:

• Bleach
  • Fairy Tail
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
February 18th, 2014

Damn… Beelzebub manga’s over

February 20th, 2014

February 21st, 2014

@Nasir where’s that gif from?

February 21st, 2014

@Southey It’s a gif of Kagura from a episode of the anime called Gintama. Comedy based.

February 21st, 2014

Me waiting for Finale of Gundam Unicorn…

This last episode better be 4 hours……….. (only 6 episodes so far and shortest one is 1 hour long, they’re kind of like movies so that’s kind of an excuse for them to take so long to release them)

Other than that, I like the usual classics: Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, FLCL…

I’m also an avid Gundam stan, but only the OG Universal Century shit; the only non-UC stuff I fux with is Wing.

I wouldn’t call myself a fan of Naruto, but Kishimoto knows how to keep you coming back for more, so I follow Naruto (didn’t like part 1 very much though besides soundtrack)

I really don’t like Shounen in general but I do like Dragon Ball and Yu Yu Hakusho…

I love Studio Ghibli (check spelling)

February 21st, 2014

@Nasir goat gag-manga. What episode you on?

February 22nd, 2014

@Yeldarb On Gintama? Well it was all done after episode 265 for me. What about you?

February 22nd, 2014

@Nasir I’m at 257 (the Courtesan arc.) I’ve been on break with this one for a few months because whenever I played the episode, it ended up playing a previous episode from another season. It happened when I was animehere, chia-anime, and a few other sites. Not sure what happened there, but I was too lazy to look any farther and just put it on hold.

February 22nd, 2014

@Yeldarb I get you. And damn bruh, that gif avi of yours scared the shit outta me hahaha. Prince EA is a made one.

February 23rd, 2014

@Nasir No lie. I almost got a heart attack when that scene played in the music video. Scary as fuck.

February 23rd, 2014

@Yeldarb Forreal.

February 23rd, 2014
February 24th, 2014

Currently watching Kill La Kill, Attack On Titan and Hunter x Hunter. Recently watched the Red Line movie, quality of the animation is amazing.

March 4th, 2014

#What the hell happened to Naruto on [adultswim]?

March 5th, 2014