What if someone made an official anime-manga page where you just list the different series and people comment on them there! Then you can find other users who might watch the same show and hit them up and maybe work together to get one of them on the site. Maybe this isn’t the perfect platform for Anime, idk, I just think that the little anime that I did watch (Dragon Ball Z count?) would been cool to see on a site like this so you could be like “oh shit right that guy!” or “wait what other episode was this dude in” or whatever else. I’m no expert tho, so maybe this isn’t the best.

When image annotation gets better, it’d be even cooler to annotate the pages from the manga

January 31st, 2014

Dragonball series being a absolute favorite. Other favorites being Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samari X/Rurouni Kenshin.

I never could get into Naruto, it looked juvenile I guess. But a lot of people said there’s a more adult version.

February 2nd, 2014

@BasedGator what app you use?

February 3rd, 2014

Mfw when @LotusEaterEvans and I are not in this thread. I watch a lot of what you guys watch. Let’s be real though one Shippuden ends it’ll be historical. Then it’ll be OP after that. Anyways I’m currently watching Baki the Grappler.

Shout out to @BasedGator for mentioning SAO.

February 3rd, 2014

Uh its called MangaSearcher @mfdoom323. Not sure what kind of phone you got but mines a Droid. I like it quite a bit.

February 3rd, 2014

Update: Gotten through the first 6 episodes of Sekirei (once again).

Also I found some top [insert number here] lists, so I’m probably gonna watch all the harem/eechi that shows up on two or more lists over time, including some movies and action series.

February 4th, 2014

Nother update, just finished the first season of Sekirei, am going to watch the second season pretty soon.

Also remembered I have to finish Master of Martial Hearts, so yea that’s up next.

February 5th, 2014

^ Not gonna lie, I feel awkward as fuck watching harem series.

February 5th, 2014

^ Just treat it as anything else. Once you stop seeing it in a purely sexual view or stop making a big deal over it or whatever, it’s like any other series really.

February 5th, 2014

Update: finished 2nd season, and of course it ends with to be continued and yet no news for 4 years as to the third season.

guess it’s gonna be the new manga series i read in a WHILE.

also, i’ve reconsidered watching Master of Martial Hearts, i’m gonna try out Golden Boy (i think that’s what it’s called, gotta double check) instead.

February 8th, 2014

Just started reading the manga, Akira, since the movie was spectacular and people said the movie did take away a lot of content from the manga.

February 8th, 2014

update (lol u guys got me back into anime heavy): finished Golden Boy, and wow it was so fking dope, I loved it so much.

decided to put off MoMH indefinitely, instead I’m taking on Ah! My Goddess next, and likely a rewatch of Shuffle! soon as well.

February 9th, 2014

New TV Genius Project! American “anime?”

So has anyone ever seen the show, The Boondocks? It’s pretty sick and the animation is inspired by Watanabe’s Cowboy Bepop and Samurai Champloo, which makes it even cooler. Anyways, to celebrate it’s fourth season, we’ve started a project to upload and annotate transcriptions from a few of the show’s most beloved episodes. We just put up episode II, The Trial of R. Kelly (Check it out!) and are mad eager to add some more. For those unfamiliar with the show, here’s a rough list of a few of its most popular episodes (You don’t need to watch them chronologically):

Season 1. Episode 4 “Grandad’s Fight"
Season 1. Episode 3 “Guess Hoe’s Coming to Dinner”
Season 2. Episode 10 “Home Alone”
Season 1. Episode 15 “The Passion of Reverend Ruckus”
Season 2. Episode 4 “Stinkmeaner Strikes Back”
Season 2. Episode 13 “The Story of Ganstalicious” pts 1 & 2
Season 3. Episode 8 “Pause.”

Anyone down? Later, maybe we could even start a larger project to annotate ALL THE ANIME. Fooly Cooly? Cowboy Bepop? Ouran High School Host Club? What say ye, Otaku?

February 11th, 2014

@BasedGator Love! Samurai Champloo

February 11th, 2014

@Alcaeus sounds fun breh.

February 17th, 2014