June 21st, 2014

We need to get everyone involved!

@Beanhead feel you! message me shit to RT and I’ll definitely RT them. I’m always down to RT!

Gonna DM him this page and tell him to sign up:

http://poetry.rapgenius.com/Game-of-thrones-cripples-bastards-and-broken-things-annotated

@6xPlatinum is it chill if I remove all the formatting from this page? Figure if we do get him involved, it’d be best to have him see how all our pages look (making an executive decision here everyone, no formatting, just make it as quick and dirty as possible that’s still very legible, like “The Children” or “The Watchers on the Wall”)

June 21st, 2014

I spent hours on my transcriptions of the show. Do not remove my formatting.

June 23rd, 2014

@6xPlatinum aiight swag, going forward though please don’t do it with formatting. It’ll cut back on your transcription time by like a TON haha, plus the easier we make it for others to participate, the more people that will want to :)

June 23rd, 2014

If the people transcribing the show aren’t trying to make the text more comprehensible, then they shouldn’t be transcribing the show. Passion is irreplaceable.

June 23rd, 2014

@6xPlatinum true, but I’d argue that your version isn’t easier to read/more comprehensible. the other version is also closer to the actual script than your version, with capitalization memes and whatnot. for me, having each thing being said separated by a break makes the text much easier to read. the way you’ve formatted it is more like a book, whereas we want them to be more like a script as that’s what it is (not trying to say that your page doesn’t look good, just not for this type of text. i also understand the amount of time/effort put towards it and appreciate the dedication!)

June 24th, 2014

Creativity and dedication shouldn’t be stifled. If we wanted them to look like screenplays then we should be a screenplay format.

June 25th, 2014
July 26th, 2014
July 26th, 2014

Bump

November 28th, 2014
November 28th, 2014
December 2nd, 2014

We have a premiere date, negus.

January 9th, 2015

ty based PP

January 9th, 2015

Dang April is a while away. I shall wait for it though