I’d say I’m 80% done with S1Ep3 at the moment.

March 3rd, 2014

S1Ep3 Lord Snow is up – holla at the boy and tell me what you think of the formatting. It takes me like an extra hour or two, but I really think it’s worth it. Trying to make this shit look as appealing as all possible. I feel like a full continuous wall of double spaced text is rough as fuck to read.

I’ve got some shit to take care of this evening, but I will probably be putting up 4 and 5 hopefully tomorrow. If anyone is going to transcribe, hit me up so we don’t end up spending hours working on the same episode. Or hey, we can always try the GoT party we were discussing earlier.

March 3rd, 2014

@6xPlatinum

Formatting looks great, might jump on this later

March 3rd, 2014

Dopeeee @6xPlatinum

March 4th, 2014

When I have time I am def hopping on these pages!!! 2dope

March 4th, 2014

I’ll try and put in some work as well.

March 4th, 2014

I put up S1EP4 Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things. I scroll through to make annotations but soooooooo much of this I just want to link to further shit for examples. Gotta get these things up before I go crazy trying to resist annotating something with “1st example of xxxxx, 2nd here(link), 3rd here(link). Blah, blah this is what’s going on.”

I’m 67.445% done with S1EP5, The Wolf and The Lion.

March 6th, 2014

:O

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/game-of-thrones-to-screen-season-4-premiere-at-barclays-center-20140305

Eager fans who can’t wait for the April 6th premiere of Game of Thrones' fourth season may be able to see the first episode earlier and in much bigger form, as HBO announced Tuesday that 7,000 people will be able to watch the season premiere at New York’s Barclays Center on March 20th.

The network will host “The Epic Fan Experience” on a stadium-sized screen that will also include, “show costumes and props displays from the acclaimed traveling exhibition, photo ops on the Iron Throne and other special surprises,” according to a press release.

Tickets go on sale Thursday for $15 on Ticketmaster, with proceeds going to charity.

March 6th, 2014

forgot to quote 2nd and 3rd paragraph

March 6th, 2014

Sounds cool. It’ll be a madhouse though. I went to the GoT exhibit last year, which was free, and the line itself was like 3 hours wait time. Those tickets will sell out right away.

March 6th, 2014

This cool museum in Seattle that I visited once has parts of GRRM’s original manuscript for GoT.

March 6th, 2014

Ayo someone should like transcribe an episode or two. Or start one, let me know where you stopped and I can finish it, or if you want me to apply the formatting I’ve been using, or I could show you what I do… Anything really.

March 6th, 2014
March 10th, 2014

The new season is approaching so quickly…

March 17th, 2014

Another day, another trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Y_qhzxn2c

The season premiere is being shown tomorrow, March 20th, at the Barclay’s Center in Brooklyn. 7000 people will be attendance, crazy shit.

March 19th, 2014