^ It’s only going to get better.

The books are great as well. Should get into those whenever you get the chance.

January 18th, 2014

New trailer. BTW stay away from the youtube comments section- It’s dark and full of spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ZNaLQD60Y

February 17th, 2014

If people were shocked by you-know-what in season 3, they’re going to be virtually catatonic by the time season 4 is over.

February 17th, 2014

better then breaking bad ;)
February 17th, 2014

GODDAMMIT, these trailers are not good for my heart. I’m gonna start transcribing/annotating the ish out of this show in preparation tbh

February 18th, 2014

@TomiFischer willing to help after cleanup contest is over! Best show hands down, let me know if you add anything cuz I’m soo down to drop some tates on anything GOT

February 18th, 2014

On another note, I spoke to @perfectrhyme a while ago about transcribing the excerpts GRRM released for his upcoming book. He told me he’s talking with GRRM’s UK publisher about getting some of his work on the site, maybe even getting him verified.

Decided to wait until further confirmation.

February 18th, 2014

YES!

I haven’t read any of the books but I’m thoroughly interested in the TV series. I’m so looking forward to Season 4.

I do plan on reading the books eventually, however.

February 23rd, 2014
February 24th, 2014

Those Downfall videos never get old lawlz.

February 24th, 2014

I feel Hitler’s pain.

February 24th, 2014
February 26th, 2014

I can’t take this!!!!

February 26th, 2014

I am (who isn’t?) a huge Game of Thrones fan. I have gotten a dozen or so friends into it and they all text me daily asking questions about the philosophy, the storylines, who is who, why so and so is doing something – all of it. I would absolutely love to annotate the show and bring whatever knowledge I can to the site. If there’d be a transcribing party of sorts or something, I’d love to participate.

I just transcribed a full length action/horror film and can’t imagine doing it to Game of Thrones by myself. We’d probably have to get a few people to jam seasons at a time, or figure out the best “script” formatting so it’s easiest on the eyes. The episodes are long and and the dialogue is intense.

February 26th, 2014

@6xPlatinum very dope idea, but idk how multiple people would transcribe the same page? Do you choose different times to start at and transcribe in a word doc then transport the info to the page? Maybe that’d work actually…I do love me some GoT…

February 26th, 2014