1. a fine, filmy cobweb seen on grass or bushes or floating in the air in calm weather, especially in autumn.
2. a thread or a web of this substance.
3. an extremely delicate variety of gauze, used especially for veils.
4. any thin, light fabric.
5. something extremely light, flimsy, or delicate.
6. a thin, waterproof outer garment, especially for women.
To help improve the meaning of these lyrics, visit “Rime Of The Ancient Mariner” by Samuel Taylor Coleridge and leave a comment on the lyrics box